Mathematics Enrichment & Tuition Classes for Kindergarten 1 to Primary 6
We equip your child with the right foundation in numeracy, problem-solving heuristics and master complex Mathematical concepts covered in the MOE syllabus. Our lessons are designed to ensure your child is able to tackle challenging problem sums with confidence and excel in school and beyond.
Learn how we equip your child with the knowledge and skills to excel in Maths.
Peek Into Our Maths Class
Our Maths programme focuses on helping your child develop problem-solving competencies that are required to tackle complicated mathematical problem sums. By teaching them the right problem-solving techniques and the use of heuristics such as model drawing, your child will learn how to tackle word problems systematically.
What Goes On In Our Mathematics Programmes?
- Lessons are structured around weekly investigative problems to help students draw connections to real-life experiences
e.g. how much water do we consume in a day? How can we represent it in different measurement units?
- Students learn how to apply heuristics to solve a variety of math problem sums
- Lessons use manipulatives, hands-on activities and class projects to give students a fun learning experience
- Interactive activities and quizzes are used to engage students and check for understanding
- Weekly stretch activities are included to help students deepen their understanding of each mathematical concept
- Reviews of the prior week’s content are conducted at the start of each lesson to assess students’ readiness and consolidate students’ learning
Explore Our Maths Programmes
PRESCHOOL (K1 – K2)
We structure our lessons around weekly investigative problems to help your child draw authentic connections to real-world situations and develop a greater appreciation for the subject. We give your child a fun learning experience by using manipulatives, interactive activities and mini projects.
PRIMARY (P1 – P6)
It is crucial that your child has the right foundation to primary school education. Our lower primary programmes are designed to ensure your child is able to tackle problem sums and master the skills included in the MOE syllabus, and engaged in hands-on learning through use of manipulatives and interactive activities. At Primary 5 and 6, our tuition lessons are geared towards PSLE excellence and mastery.
Hear From Our Parents
I am thankful to The Eton Academy for giving a positive learning environment for Archa and I can see a very big improvement in her Maths subject. Before joining The Eton Academy, her Maths results were poor. I discussed my concerns with The Eton Academy and they helped Archa to achieve great results in her recent weighted assessments.
Thank you for making her disliked subject to her most liked one.
Ms Deepthi, Parent of Archa (P3)
Find Out More About Our Programmes
Read more about our various Enrichment Classes, Subjects & Programmes offered here:
Nursery 2 Enrichment: English
Kindergarten 1 Enrichment: English & Math
Kindergarten 2 Enrichment: English & Math
Primary 1 Enrichment: English & Math
Primary 2 Enrichment: English & Math
Primary 3, 4, 5, 6 Enrichment: English, Math & Science
School Holiday Camps
Young Readers Programme
Workshops & Events